Christmas returns policy
Any orders made between 1 – 16 December 2020 can be returned within 30 days of the delivery date.
Artworks must be returned in the same condition and received by the relevant gallery within the 30 day returns window to qualify for a refund.
What is your returns policy?
Here at the Affordable Art Fair we’re eager to make falling in love with a new work of art as simple as possible, which is why we offer a 14-day compatibility period for all pieces bought via our online marketplace, subject to the exclusions outlined below. This means you have 14 days from receiving your artwork(s) to let us know if you want a return.
We currently offer free worldwide returns* so you can get to know your new artwork(s), with no strings attached!
What artworks can’t I return?
Unfortunately we can’t accept returns for the following:
– Commissioned artworks
– Artworks made or printed to order
– Bespoke requests (such as framing)
– Artworks which have been damaged after delivery
Please note we will accept returns for commissioned or bespoke artworks if they are damaged on arrival at your delivery address.
I would like to return my artwork(s). What do I do now?
Sometimes you just need to send something back and that’s no problem! To return your artwork(s), follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account and select the order you would like to return. If you do not have an account, please email email@example.com, quoting your order number and reason for return.
2. Click ‘Return order’ and select the artwork(s) you would like to return. Please note, your request must be submitted within 14 days of receiving your order.
3. Provide a reason for the return and submit your request.
4. Once your request has been approved, we’ll liaise with you to arrange collection. Please note you will need access to a printer to print the returns paperwork.
5. All artworks must be returned in the same condition in which they arrived, and must be carefully packed and returned in their original packaging.
6. Once your order has been safely received by the gallery, we will process your return and refund the credit or debit card you used to pay with.
When will I know you have received my return?
We ask our galleries to inform us about your return as quickly as possible, so we can process your refund no later than 30 days after they have received it back. We will contact you if there are any issues with your return.
How long will it take for my refund to come through?
Once we have been informed by the gallery about your return, we will process your refund and you will be notified. Please allow 5 – 10 working days for the refund to appear on your statement.
What if my artwork arrives damaged or is damaged in transit?
Unfortunately accidents can happen, so if an artwork is damaged on arrival at your delivery address, please follow the steps as outlined above and we will be in touch to request images of the damage for insurance purposes and so we can investigate the issue further.
Will I be reimbursed for shipping when I return my artwork?
If your artwork arrives damaged, later than 30 days after placing your order (without prior notice and / or agreement) or you have received the wrong piece, we will reimburse you for the shipping costs.
If you are returning your artwork for any other reason, we do not reimburse shipping costs.
What if I have other questions about requesting a return?
If you have any questions about our returns policy, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 208 246 4844.
Please note, this returns policy is only applicable to orders placed and completed through the Affordable Art Fair website (www.affordableartfair.com) and does not apply to any purchases made at any of our fairs or directly through our galleries.
*We reserve the right to withdraw or change this policy at any time.