Alongside our venue, Evolution London in Battersea Park, we’re committed to making your fair visit as safe as possible. We aim to deliver the art-filled and fun Affordable Art Fair experience you know and love, while maintaining compliance with the protocols and mandates of the UK Government’s health departments and the WHO, following their guidance on indoor gatherings.
Top things to know
|1. Book a timed ticket||2. Follow the queuing system||3. Card payments only||4. Follow the health and safety measures|
Our safe fair policies
To make our fairs a safe event for everyone, we’re implementing the following safety measures:
1. Timed ticketing
Capacity will be limited to support social distancing. All visitors, including children, will need to book a timeslot to enter the fair and all tickets must be booked online in advance. Check out our extended opening hours here.
2. Socially distanced fair
When arriving at the fair, there will be a clearly marked queuing system to enter, and the aisles around the fair have been made extra wide to ensure social distancing. These guidelines are in place to help with safe distancing, while allowing visitors to enjoy the fair and all the stunning artwork at their own pace.
3. Cashless payment
To minimise contact, we will only be accepting card and contactless payments throughout the fair.
4. Frequent health checks
Exhibitors and staff will be asked to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test no older than 3 days from the start of the fair build. During the fair, we will continue to perform staff wellness checks including temperature checks and all staff will be tested every 72 hours. Of course, any staff who are feeling unwell will be asked to stay at home.
5. Health and safety measures
To help keep visitors, exhibitors and staff safe, we’re following protocols laid out by the UK Government.
○ Please wear a face mask at all times while at the fair (unless you are exempt).
○ There will be temperature checks upon entry to the fair.
○ To ensure your safety and that of other visitors, please maintain social distancing at all times.
○ Please wash your hands and use the sanitising stations frequently during your visit.
○ We have some great food and beverage stands at the fair! This will be ordered and served through the Rituals app while guests are seated at allocated tables.
○ We will be frequently cleaning the restrooms, all surfaces and other high use areas.
To keep our visitors, staff and exhibitors safe, on arrival we will be asking everyone to consider the following questions before entering the fair. Within the last 14 days:
○ Have you had cause to believe you have COVID-19?
○ Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 such as a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste?
○ Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
○ Have you travelled from or been in close contact with anyone who has travelled from any of the UK’s ‘red list’ countries?
○ Have you not adhered to government guidelines and social distancing when not at work?
○ Have you been contacted by the NHS Track and Trace system and asked to self-isolate?
Please consider these questions before arrival as should the answer to any of these be ‘Yes’, we will kindly ask you not to enter the fair. If the answer to all of these questions is ‘No’ then we look forward to welcoming you back to our Battersea fair. Following your visit, should you develop a cough or high temperature, please can you immediately inform firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please find some useful links below:
○ Click here for the NHS symptom checker
○ Click here for the Government COVID-19 guidelines
○ Click here for a list of high-risk countries (as deemed by UK FCO)
To stay up to date with the Affordable Art Fair Battersea Summer news, sign up to the mailing list today.