Alongside our venue, Evolution London in Battersea Park, we’re committed to making your fair visit as safe as possible. We aim to deliver the art-filled and fun Affordable Art Fair experience you know and love, while maintaining compliance with the protocols and mandates of the UK Government’s health departments, following their guidance on indoor gatherings. Please be aware these policies may be subject to change in line with government guidelines, so be sure to check back in the run-up to the fair.
Top things to know
|1. Book a timed ticket||2. Follow the queuing system||3. Card payments only||4. Follow the health and safety measures|
Our safe fair policies
To make our fairs a safe event for everyone, we’re implementing the following safety measures:
1. Timed ticketing
All visitors, including children under 16, will need a timed ticket to enter the fair, which must be booked online in advance. Bookable time-slots help us to manage the flow of visitors through the fair to allow for a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. Check out our extended opening hours here.
2. More space for everyone
When arriving at the fair, there will be a clearly marked queuing system to enter, and our aisles around the fair have been made extra wide. These measures are in place to help with safe distancing, while allowing visitors to enjoy the fair and all the stunning artworks at their own pace.
3. Cashless payment
To minimise contact, we will only be accepting card and contactless payments throughout the fair.
4. Frequent health checks
Exhibitors and staff will be asked to show either a COVID vaccination certification (by way of the NHS App) or proof of a negative lateral flow test test taken within 48 hours from the start of the fair build. During the fair, we will continue to perform staff wellness checks and ask that all staff will be tested every 72 hours. Any staff who are feeling unwell will be asked to stay at home.
5. Health and safety measures
To help keep visitors, exhibitors and staff safe, we’re following protocols laid out by the UK Government, and recommend visitors:
○ Check in by way of the NHS Track and Trace app, and attest to the following declaration on arrival.
○ Wear a face mask when visiting the Fair if you feel able to do so.
○ Keep a respectful distance from others.
○ Wash your hands and use the sanitising stations frequently during your visit.
○ We will be frequently cleaning the restrooms, all surfaces and other high use areas.
To keep our visitors, staff and exhibitors safe, on arrival we will be asking everyone to consider the following questions before entering the fair. Within the last 14 days:
○ Have you had cause to believe you have COVID-19?
○ Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 such as a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste?
○ Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
○ Have you not adhered to UK Government guidence around travel?
○ Have you been contacted by the NHS Track and Trace system and asked to self-isolate?
Please consider these questions before arrival as should the answer to any of these be ‘Yes’, we will kindly ask you not to enter the fair. If the answer to all of these questions is ‘No’ then we look forward to welcoming you back to our Battersea fair. Should anything change during your visit, or should you develop symptoms, we ask that you kindly leave the premises and follow government guidance regarding self-isolation. Following your visit, should you develop a cough or high temperature, please can you immediately inform email@example.com.
For more information, please find some useful links below:
○ Click here for the NHS symptom checker
○ Click here for the Government COVID-19 guidelines
○ Click here for a list of high-risk countries (as deemed by UK FCO)
To stay up to date with the Affordable Art Fair Battersea Autumn news, sign up to the mailing list today.