Alongside our venue, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, we’re committed to making your fair visit as safe as possible. We aim to deliver the art-filled and fun Affordable Art Fair experience you know and love, while maintaining compliance with the protocols and mandates of the HK Government’s health department, following its guidance on indoor gatherings and social distancing. As we get nearer the fair and we have access to more information, our Safe Fair Policy will be updated accordingly.
Top things to know
|1. Book a timed ticket||2. Follow the queuing system||3. Card payments only||4. Follow the health and safety measures|
Our safe fair policies
To make our fairs a safe event for everyone, we’re implementing the following safety measures:
1. Timed ticketing
Capacity will be limited to support social distancing. All visitors will need to book a timeslot to enter the fair and all tickets must be booked online in advance. At-the-door ticketing sales may not be available if all timeslots are sold.
2. Socially distanced fair
When arriving at the fair, there will be a clearly marked queuing system to enter, and the aisles around the fair have been made extra wide to ensure social distancing. These guidelines are in place to help with safe distancing, while allowing visitors to enjoy the fair and all the stunning artwork at their own pace.
3. Cashless payment
To minimise contact, we will only be accepting card and contactless payments throughout the fair.
4. Frequent health checks
Exhibitors and staff will be asked to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test no older than 14 days covering the whole fair period. During the fair, we will continue to perform staff wellness checks including temperature checks and of course, any staff who are feeling unwell will be asked to stay at home.
5. Health and safety measures
To help keep visitors, exhibitors and staff safe, we’re following protocols laid out by the HK Government. From mandatory face masks, temperature checks and sanitizing of hands as you arrive, to providing hand-sanitizer and health declaration form, increased cleaning of the restrooms and other high use areas; you can be confident that the fair is a safe environment.
Please be aware that to ensure the health and safety of our customers, galleries and staff. On arrival at Affordable Art Fair Hong Kong we’ll be asking everyone to answer the following questions on an online or printed health declaration form before entering the fair:
○ Have you been in close contact with confirmed and/or preliminary tested positive case(s) of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
○ Have you traveled outside Hong Kong in the last 14 days?
○ Have you lived with any person under home quarantine in the past 14 days?
○ Have you lived in a building with confirmed case(s) of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
○ Are you currently under compulsory quarantine or medical surveillance order by the Department of Health of Hong Kong?
○ Have you had a fever, cough, sore throat, breathing difficulty, shortness of breath, malaise or high temperature?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘Yes’, then we kindly ask you to stay at home. If the answer to all of these questions is ‘No’ then we look forward to welcoming you back to our Hong Kong fair. Following your visit, should you develop a cough or high temperature, please can you immediately inform email@example.com.
For more information, please find some useful links below:
○ Click here for the LeaveHomeSafe mobile app
○ Click here for the Health advice from the HK Government
○ Click here for the latest news announced by the HK Government
To stay up to date with the Affordable Art Fair Hong Kong news, sign up to the mailing list today.