Alongside our venue, Tour & Taxis, we’re committed to making your fair visit as safe as possible. We aim to deliver the art-filled and fun Affordable Art Fair Brussels experience you know and love, while maintaining compliance with the protocols and mandates of the Belgian Government’s Department of Health and the WHO, following their guidance on indoor gatherings.
Please make sure you have read and understood these measures before your visit. In the interest of everyone’s safety we must insist that everyone follows the protocols below.
OUR SAFE FAIR POLICIES
To make our fairs a safe event for everyone, we’re implementing the following safety measures onsite:
1. Timed arrival ticketing
All visitors, including children, will need to book a timed arrival ticketing to enter the fair and all tickets must be booked online in advance.
2. COVID Safe ticket
To access the fair you will be asked to show your covid safe ticket and your ID card.
Visitors living in Belgium can enter by presenting their QR-code in the CovidSafeBE app proving that they are either:
– fully vaccinated since more than 2 weeks
– tested negative: PCR test which is less than 48 hours old
– tested negative: rapid antigen which must have been taken by a doctor or pharmacist and be less than 24 hours old
– in possession of a recovery certificate. This is a certificate of reinstatement with a validity period starting 10 days after the date of the first positive PCR test and ending 180 days after the date of the first PCR test.
– No covid safe ticket needed for children under 12 years old
For our international visitors, including the UK and Swiss, we want to emphasise that any European digital covid certificate is valid.
There is no testing available at the event, you can find a list of testing centers here. Please don’t forget your smartphone or bring a paper version of your covid safe ticket. You won’t have to wear a mask inside the fair but you are welcome to wear one if that makes you feel more comfortable.
3. Health and safety measures
We’ll provide hand-sanitizers, increased cleaning of the restrooms and other high use areas; you can be confident that the fair is a safe environment.
4. Venue Ventilation
Our indoor venue at Tour & Taxis is well-ventilated in order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Important notice re COVID-19: Please note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. We encourage you to follow our safety policies, as well as local laws and restrictions.
To stay up to date with the Affordable Art Fair Brussels news, sign up to the mailing list today.